We want you to love your swimsuit as much as we do. That’s why, if you’re not completely happy with your order we’ll exchange or refund it for you. All we ask is that your return meets the requirements below.
- Returns must arrive in new/unused condition with all tags & hygiene stickers still attached.
- Packing slip with your name and order number must be included in the return. Without this, we will be unable to identify it and therefore it will not be processed.
- Returns must arrive in their original packaging bag with barcoded sticker.
- Sale items are exchange only and not eligible for refunds.
- UK returns must be made within 14 days of purchase, and international returns within 21 days.
- Refunds are subject to a £8 restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund total. Exchanges & returns for store credit are free.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any items sent back to us outside of the timeframe stated and cannot guarantee you will receive your items back.
- Sale items/ items on offer are final sale and are not eligible for return for store credit.
All returns must be sent back in their original condition (new, unworn condition and with all original tags and hygienic liners attached). For sanitary reasons please keep underwear on when trying on swimwear. We reserve the right to reject any return that shows signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria.